Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Recap of Weekend Fun

This weekend was filled with fun times with family and friends. Friday night, we celebrated my best friend Amy's birthday with all our friends... we had so much fun, though the night started off somewhat crazy. Saturday, my good friend Claudia had her graduation celebration... she has received her Masters degree and we're so proud of her! She motivates me to pursue my dreams :) On Mother's Day, I was awaken by Caleb's sweet little voice, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" followed by a sweet little kiss. We then spent M.D. at my sister's for a bbq and then Carlos's parent's house for another bbq! What an exhausting day! So now I'm unwinding from the long day, sitting in my pjs and getting ready for bed. Here are some pictures of this weekend... enjoy!
Happy Birthday, Amy!


My beautiful lady friends


Jo, you lucky guy!


~Sexy Mommies~


Claudia and me



Congratulations, Claudia and Kristen!


The best Mother's Day gift... my little boy


1 comments :

Jocelyn said...

HI Vanessa,

You have a beautiful family and those photos are fabulous!
Thsnk for linking to me. I am adding you to my blogroll. :)