Carlos and I were a little puzzled though at how big an event this kinder graduation was. Some parents walked in with balloons and huge gift baskets and bouquets and other ostentatious presents. We both agreed that that was a little much for five year olds, but I guess that's how some parents like to express their pride.
My Kinder Grad
Caleb graduated from Kindergarten on Friday! We are so proud of him! He's done so well in school and has received four awards to prove it. Seeing him up there on stage (dancing while the teacher is making the welcome speech) really made me realize that he's growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be in first grade next year!
Carlos and I were a little puzzled though at how big an event this kinder graduation was. Some parents walked in with balloons and huge gift baskets and bouquets and other ostentatious presents. We both agreed that that was a little much for five year olds, but I guess that's how some parents like to express their pride.

Carlos and I were a little puzzled though at how big an event this kinder graduation was. Some parents walked in with balloons and huge gift baskets and bouquets and other ostentatious presents. We both agreed that that was a little much for five year olds, but I guess that's how some parents like to express their pride.
0 comments :
Post a Comment