Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ironman

We saw it this weekend and IT WAS EXCELLENT! By far, the best comic book movie I've ever seen! The casting was perfect -- I don't think they could've casted anyone better for each role. Gwyneth was the perfect little Miss Pepper Potts and Robert Downey Jr.... well, let's just say he was the epitome of this billionaire industrialist superhero.

I've had a huge crush on RD, Jr. since I was a little girl ever since I first saw him in Weird Science -- and since then, my love and admiration for him grew -- through Chances Are, Heart and Souls, and Back to School. Some of my favorite RD, Jr. movies include Less Than Zero, Only You (where I truly fell in love with him), and Home for the Holidays. I do need to catch up on some of his older films that I've never seen.

I know that he's been through so much with the drug life... but in spite of this, I still see him as a true artist. His performance in Ironman was unforgettable.
And c'mon... the man is just gorgeous!


0 comments :