Family is the most important thing in the world. ~ Princess Diana
About Me...
I am the mother of three boys (and another baby in heaven, as my oldest son always reminds me♥) and I now concede that I'm not so much the princess in my home of all boys, but rather the minority. :\ I have succumbed to Legos, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Nerf, and little boy everything! I love having my three boys and love knowing that they have a wonderful father to look up to and play with. My husband is my hero, my love, my soulmate. We've been through over 9 years of adventures of the parenting kind... and I think we can finally enjoy our complete family now. We learn as we go on these parenting issues, but we have our own sets of awesome parents to model after. My husband and I are both so unbelievably blessed with our families and the bonds we have with our friends. And so this journey of marriage and parenting continues. We cannot do this without God in our lives!!
1 comments :
What beautiful pictures! And awesome cake! Looks like a fun time. Congratulations by the way!
You have a great blog, and I love the look. :)
Post a Comment