We just found out on Wednesday that we are going to be blessed with another boy! Honestly, our initial reaction was shock when we found out, but only because everyone kept saying it's definitely a girl. I'm sure these assumptions were based on old wives tales, but they had us convinced! :) However, as soon as the shock left us, we realized we are going to be blessed with a baby boy... this little baby moving around on the screen, in my belly, this little baby is a boy!! :) :) :)
So as I feel this baby's kicks more and more, the excitement grows (as does the belly)! Caleb and Carlos constantly talk about the little one and what they're going to teach him. Grandma Gracie and Grandpa Albert have already begun buying several outfits for this baby boy. And Carlos and I keep going back and forth with what name to give our little one.
And now, we have lots to do in these last 21 weeks... really need to get started on the baby's room. I really just hope we find the time! :) .................breeeeeeeathe..........................
Here's the most recent picture of the 18-wk bump, in comparison to my co-worker's bump. :) ha ha ha
These guys have the best sense of humor about my growing belly and their pre-existing bellies. :)
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

0 comments :
Post a Comment