Friday, October 24, 2008

I Couldn't Resist...

Our AWESOME photographers Omar & Lizbeth (Signature Collections Photography) sent us a sneak preview of our wedding photos (they are so sweet to do this for us before we leave to Rome)! I nearly screamed when I opened the attachment!!!! I am so so so happy with this first pic they've sent me -- I can't wait to see more! This one pic really captures our love for each other -- I am so glad they caught such a sweet pic of us! You KNOW this is going to be mounted on our living room wall somewhere. :) Omar & Lizbeth, thank you so much for the sneak preview! I can only imagine what else you all will produce. :)

Ecstatic is me! Can't wait to show Carlos... he's still in bed (it's 5:50AM and I couldn't stop myself from posting this one!)

Feel free to check out their websites below within the next couple of weeks... they might be posting the rest sometime soon.
Signature Collections Website

Signature Collections Blog


0 comments :