So yes, the hubby and I have two boys and another baby on the way. We are beyond excited, but also nervous about having two babies so close in age. Fifteen weeks into this journey and already so many differences from the last pregnancy. For starters, I have the worst pregnancy brain I've ever had. Seriously. Embarrassing. I drove all the way to the store today to return something, only to find that as soon as I was about to get off my car, I left the item at home. That was a pointless drive. Other days, I'll completely forget where I leave things and my words escape me just as I'm about to use them! Fortunately, this time around is a much milder pregnancy, even though it's been tough since I'm on my feet most of the day at work. No matter, this pregnancy is a sweet blessing and we can't wait for another baby in the house.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

0 comments :
Post a Comment