Friday, March 11, 2011

March Madness

Hello peeps!! :)
I've hardly had the time lately to keep up with anything, much less blogging.  So I apologize for the drought of posts the past month.  Talk about March Madness with all that's going on lately! (I won't have the time to post it all here, but I will very soon).

Baby is now almost 26 full weeks grown!  What an adventure this has been.  I feel huge!  At this point, I'm getting mixed comments about my belly every day, from "you're so tiny" to "wow, you are so big".  Either way, I feel like this baby is having a party in there!  Caleb was not this active when I was pregnant with him!  Caleb had a little mercy on mommy.  But of course I love feeling the movements.  I'm just not sure that I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm gaining so much weight so quickly!  I've already gained 27lbs thus far and I'm only 2/3 of the way through this!  Slow down Baby!!

In a few days, we will be having our very first 4D sono and I cannot wait!  Fortunately, time seems to be going by so quickly with how busy we've been.  Caleb's basketball team beat every single team in the older division of players in one of his two basketball leagues!  Once again, we are so proud of our boy and his team -- I've created a little compilation of pictures and videos from the past 4 years of his basketball career :) into a little movie and will be trying to post that soon.  All the players' moms & dads will be getting a copy of it as a little token of memorabilia.

This weekend is Caleb's 2nd set of playoffs for the other basketball league.  I'll be posting the updates with that soon along with other updates.  For now, I must leave blogging to return to motherly duties.... adios!

0 comments :