Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby boy, mercy on Mommy!

I must say, when I was pregnant with Caleb over 8 years ago, I did not experience as much as I am experiencing now this early on!  I'm only 21 weeks and already I'm experiencing some of the pregnancy symptoms I didn't get in my first pregnancy until I was almost 30 weeks! 

Baby's kicks are also getting so much stronger... painful too.  I'm glad to feel him in there everyday, whether it's the hiccups or the usual kicks and punches, I know I'm blessed that he's active.  There is so much now that I'm able to do that I wasn't able to do when I was enjoying pregnancy with Caleb, so I'm going to take advantage of every opportunity to document what I'm feeling, what Carlos & Caleb are feeling, and everything else.

Caleb's already showing what a great big brother he's going to be... he's constantly reminding us what he's going to teach this little one when he grows up.  Only 19 more weeks to go!

0 comments :