Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cute Little Addition

We got another beagle today! Her name is Pepper (Caleb thought of this cute name... so appropriate for her speckled body) and she is just as cute as Ginger was when she was a puppy... as a matter of fact, they look so alike! However, Pepper looks more beagle than Ginger (who is part rat terrier, we're sure). We are all so excited for the adventures that lie ahead with a new puppy in our home. :) She's so cute!!!


2 comments :

Jocelyn said...

Very cute puppy indeed! :)

I also want to tell you that you are one of the 3 winners to the Norton PC Tune-up Service giveaway on Hip Mama's Palce. Congrats!!!

Please send me your mailing address via: hipmamasplace@gmail.com to send your prize.

Thanks, Vanessa! :)

Diana said...

sooo cute. you need to introduce your puppy to Bea's new puppy -Rusty. I left a bag of doggy treats for Ginger at Bea's house BTW. I didnt know you got the puppy! I thought you were thinking about getting another one. So no doggy treats for him :( Sorry..Brewtus says sorry too