Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Simple Man, He Is

My darling fiancee... I am getting a little tired of seeing Carlos in the same sportsy bifocals from 2004 and here's why:

1. I can never clearly see his eyes. His lenses are so foggy from using alcohol to clean them. I feel like my vision is blurred when I look directly into them!



2. Yep, what you see here ARE dog teeth marks. Ginger got a hold of these at one point and I honestly believe Carlos feels that is a sign of endearment. His dog loves him.



3. Again, Ginger...



4. No nose pads. I don't know how he still feels these are comfortable.



5. Seriously baby, a wire tie???? You're so efficient! :) (I love you!!)



In all honesty, I'm proud that he doesn't feel the "need" for new sporty looking eyewear. But I'm all for a new look, at the same time. So how about it, my love? New glasses????

2 comments :

Lizbeth said...

oh, this is too funny! :)

Lizbeth said...

oh, this is too funny! :)