Caleb has been running through a streak of pranks that he comes up with on his own. I'm starting to have flashbacks of my older brother Xavier (who literally cannot go through a day without trying to prank someone).
Recently, when I called Caleb from work to see how his day was going, he told me that my uncle had bought him a baby turtle. He went on in detail about the turtle, how slow it was, and what he fed it. I later found out that my uncle had bought him a stuffed teddy bear (turtle). When I asked Caleb about this little joke he played on me, he started laughing and was so proud that he had me going for so long.
At times, he will come up these little exaggerated stories about how something happened throughout his day. In disbelief, I usually ask him detailed questions about his story. But then, just as I start believing his story, he'll shout "psyche!" This is just hilarious! I'm quite proud of his sense of humor.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment