Our great friends Ali and Bertha got married this weekend! We are so happy for them... their wedding turned out beautifully and everyone had such a great time. I don't know why, but everytime I see a bride walk down the aisle I get that big lump in my throat and the tears start coming out. Bertha looked so gorgeous in her wedding gown -- she was glowing! The reception venue was also stunning. Carlos and I had the chance to celebrate with all our friends -- it's been such a long time since we all got together like that.
In another 4 months, we'll all be getting together again, this time at our wedding! We're so excited to be the next newlyweds but we still can't believe how fast time is going by. I want the day to arrive already!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment