Carlos, I thank God everyday for bringing you into mine and Caleb's lives. You have done so much for us and you have let us love you wholly in return, which means so much to me. You are truly the greatest person I know and I can't wait to call you my husband! :) Thank you for three years (so far) of hysterical laughter, the cutest tidbits of unique information, for making me feel like the sexiest and most beautiful person in the world, and for living up to your promise from day one: to put a smile on my face everyday of my life. I could not ask for a better man to marry! Lucky me :)
It's been 3 years!!!
Three years ago today, I met the most wonderful person! I was standing at a bar talking to my group of girlfriends when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see a very very good-looking guy with the best smile and gorgeous eyes who had his hand ready to shake mine as he told me "Hi, I just had to know your name." And this year, I get to marry that guy :) So today, I asked him what's going to happen after we get married -- do we just ditch our current anniversary date and only go with the wedding anniversary date? I didn't want to do that considering March 10th is the day he changed my life. So we agreed on it... two anniversaries per year! lol I know it sounds crazy, but since we're both up for it, why not?! So on with a new tradition in our lives... just to add to the few we've started.
Carlos, I thank God everyday for bringing you into mine and Caleb's lives. You have done so much for us and you have let us love you wholly in return, which means so much to me. You are truly the greatest person I know and I can't wait to call you my husband! :) Thank you for three years (so far) of hysterical laughter, the cutest tidbits of unique information, for making me feel like the sexiest and most beautiful person in the world, and for living up to your promise from day one: to put a smile on my face everyday of my life. I could not ask for a better man to marry! Lucky me :)
Carlos, I thank God everyday for bringing you into mine and Caleb's lives. You have done so much for us and you have let us love you wholly in return, which means so much to me. You are truly the greatest person I know and I can't wait to call you my husband! :) Thank you for three years (so far) of hysterical laughter, the cutest tidbits of unique information, for making me feel like the sexiest and most beautiful person in the world, and for living up to your promise from day one: to put a smile on my face everyday of my life. I could not ask for a better man to marry! Lucky me :)
0 comments :
Post a Comment