I gave up coffee for Lent (among other sacrifices). I can't believe I did this... it's driving me nuts! I am on the verge of screaming! Before Lent, I used to have at least one cup of coffee every morning to get me started. The aroma of it was enough to wake me up and get me energized for the whole day. Almost every coworker scrambles to that shiny silver dispenser that feeds our daily caffeine addiction. This is so bad for me because I deal with every one of them daily. So you can imagine my instability when they are talking to me with coffee breath!
At this very moment, I keep picturing that cup of coffee [that is not existent to me right now] with the little waves of steam floating up from the heat, the way you see it in a cartoon!!! I could SOOOO use a hot cup of coffee right now! Only 6 more days of enduring this terrible insanity.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment