Friday, January 18, 2008

So proud of my little guy!

My little five year old fiesty ball of continuous energy really has made me ultimately proud! I'm absolutely astonished at his intelligence and how quickly he picked up reading. Moreover, I'm so proud that he is eager to learn more and accomplish more at such a young age. He's ready for more challenging experiences and I'm just as eager to provide that for him. His teacher has stated that he is one of the more advanced students in his class! So now, we've started a nightly routine to have him read us at least three books before he goes to bed. I take pride in knowing I've prepared him properly by reading to him since he was only months old. Animating the stories I read to him was one of my biggest feats in raising him. Amazingly, children sense the liveliness in a mother's voice. It's so wonderful to have that to look forward to when children are young. And it is so sad when people see having children as absolute madness. I will never understand those who don't appreciate the blessings in life for what they really are: miracles. I pity those who have yet to nurture the idea of true love, the love of one's own child. But now and forever, I will appreciate, love, and respect my own child(ren)... 'cause there will be 3 more little Martinez's AT LEAST! I'm ALL WOMAN, BABY! I CAN DO IT!

0 comments :