Forever In Love
Since we've been engaged, I've been on my fiancee's case about every little thing... not because I want to or because I enjoy it, but rather because I can't seem to help it. In speaking with my best friends about it, they've been telling me not to worry because such is the period leading up to the big day. They say that the tension of waiting for that special day heightens emotional stress and is the result of many unnecessary little tiffs. Though, even after all this anxiety and ridiculous squabbling, I find myself more in love with him everyday, every moment... crazy in love with him. I feel overwhelmed at times that I have him in my life and that my son (our son, as he says) has a great dad already. I love that Carlos refuses to let me walk away without expressing my anger... I love that adores everything about me, even when I think I'm as wierd as can be... that he gets emotional at the thought of what our kids will be like, look like... that he already calls me "my wife" and refers to me as such to everyone (and that no one thinks it's wierd)! I'm so fortunate to have this man who takes care of us, loves us unconditionally, and lets us love him just the same. I don't know where we'd be without this man's love and support. Thank God for great men.
0 comments :
Post a Comment