Thanksgiving was perfect for us this year! We started off at my parents' house with the full feast, always started off by my father's perfect prayer. Every year, after our lunch at my parents', I set up their Christmas tree on Thanksgiving day and we draw names for our Christmas gift exchange (we have a big family). After lunch, we came home to rest and recharge before heading out again to Carlos's parents home for a more Columbian-style Thanksgiving dinner. The food was perfect, the company was welcoming and loving, and we ended it with a Harry Potter flick. Our evening grew more exciting when we bought our Christmas tree! We stayed up late to decorate and of course cuddle in the light of the Christmas tree glow. What a perfect day for us! I am grateful for the love I'm given everyday, every minute, by my wonderful family... I am blessed to have that closeness with my family and the love Carlos's family has shown my son and me. I am grateful mostly for Caleb, Carlos, and my loving family.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment