Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caleb In Love?

I ran across something pretty shocking this morning in Caleb's bag... the first of what will be many love letters, I'm sure, to a girl in 4th grade. It was a declaration of his feelings for her, written in permanent marker (such commitment) and ending in 4 exclamation points! There it was, one end neatly folded into the other flap, as though he took time and much effort or practice in closing it up:
"I love you so much Andrea!!!!"

When I inquisitively asked him about it immediately after finding it, he replied he forgot to give it to her. He also mentioned (in the cutest little boy voice), "She thinks it's cute that I like her." He then went on to tell me that he just thinks she's so pretty...

and flexible.

WTF?

FLEXIBLE? (I later found out that she is in gymnastics and he meant that he likes her because she's talented.)

Caleb will now be spending less time w/Uncle Eric. lol

0 comments :