Saturday, July 5, 2008

Baby Days

My son is soon to be 6 years old -- I cannot believe how quickly he's growing up! I was skimming through some pictures of Caleb's baby days and found myself on the brink of shedding tears. This sudden urge for teardrop-shedding came paper-clipped to my desire for another baby! Ever since I was about 20 years old, maybe even sooner, I was meant for motherhood. I still remember all my friends saying the same thing back then -- they knew that was going to be my calling. Little did I know at that time that I was to be blessed with a little fortune of perfection named Caleb. When Motherhood hits you, it is overwhelming... in both good ways and in shocking ways. Becoming a "Mommy" meant that I was going to give life to a child and thereafter nourish that life as best as I could. And as a result, five years of pride thus far:





0 comments :