Last night, the girls, our kiddos, and our men gathered to celebrate Christmas together (a little early, fun nonetheless). We ate a delicious ham, yummy green bean casserole, and tasty mashed potatoes (that Carlos made, I'm so proud of him)! Dessert was amazing as well! After dinner, Santa dropped by to say hello to the kids (Ryan's dad Rick dressed up as Santa, he was great!) Ryan and Caleb were so thrilled that the REAL SANTA came to see THEM! Hailey and Sean were a bit scared of him, though. They each got a couple of presents from Santa and had fun opening them. Shortly after they had their fun, the adults had their fun! We played "Dirty Santa"... Carlos ended up with a dvd that we already had (that he later traded for one we didn't have), and I ended up with the "gag" gift (a box of fruit rollups, a deck of playing cards, and four ornaments)! We had such a great time!! I'm so glad I got to spend the first holiday celebration with my closest friends who mean so much to me. I'm glad Caleb got to spend it with 3 of his closest little buddies too. I was sad that one of my best friends Diana (and her hubby Jo) couldn't spend it with us this year. (D, I miss you!) We hope to make this an annual celebratory tradition! Here are the pics of our festive celebration:
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment